Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #12

I found that some of the blogs I visited were easier to maneuver and make comments on. I found the info on Edublogger Etiquette quite helpful and responded with comments to the author. I think the BloggerBasics101 is an awesome site with tons of info to help newbies such as myself. I especially enjoy listening to the podcasts. I found that it really is okay to lurk and the authors are very knowledgeable. Talk about easy directions posted throughout their site.

I am impressed with some of the Library2Play participants and what they have added to their own blogs. I think kudos are in order.

Hopefully, this fulfills my requirements for Thing #12.

1 comment:

VWB said...

have you posted on some of the Players' blogs?...your choice!
building community...integral part of the 2.0 world.